Daily Uniform Tweak: Scarf Belt

Monday, February 6, 2017








There are just a few accessories I probably would feel lost without, like a roomy handbag, my go-to ring and scarves.

Yes, whatever the size, the length, the finish or the texture, a simple scarf is probably one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe. So besides sporting them around our neck to keep warm, how about putting those beauties to good use by wearing them as belts?

My favourite mix right now is a pair of old dark jeans worn with a chunky navy-blue cardigan over my simple white shirt and a classic silk mustard hue scarf that I got as a gift from my mom. Total win! What do you think? Are you up for giving this a go?

P.S: And here are a few cozy blanket scarf ideas for those freezing winter days.
P.P.S: Plus one more awesome use for a scarf...

(Photos by/via Ave StylesVanessa JackmanCollage VintageThe Zoe Report, Teen Vogue, The Fashion Sight and ELLE)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they have to be silk or would a fabric one work too? Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you can use any scarves you have:) Hope that helps!

Stephanie said...

I love this!!

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Hands down, scarves are the chicest accessory!

Liv

livforstyle.net

Cilipus said...

Love your blog. So much inspiration. I definitely go for the scarf on my jeans this spring.

Cecilie fom Norway

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk