Satin and Silk Type of Spring

Thursday, February 16, 2017







Do you own any satin or silk shirts, dresses, skirts or pants?

Wherever I look lately, those beautifully shiny and delicate fabrics seem to pop up everywhere! Just yesterday, I spotted a few girls wearing those sexy slip dresses with chunky sweaters and a couple more sporting jeans with glossy satin shirts to perfection. I find them rather sexy in that tomboyish type-of-way.

Thumbs up for me! How about you?

P.S: Two sassy takes on a silk scarf.
P.P.S: Go-to uniform.

(Photos by/via VogueEJ StyleVisual TherapyChronicles of HerMakie ShimoyamaCollage VintageVanessa Jackman and Tommy Ton)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My long term dream is to have a closet full of silk everything. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, what a great idea! I find silk so fancy and perfect, really:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk