The 'it' Breton Tops for Spring

Wednesday, February 1, 2017



With 46 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 35 seconds till the guaranteed (fingers crossed) arrival of spring, I'm thinking we should talk stripes!

Truly, the best way to ignore the outside coldness (and the snow) is by daydreaming about all the new Breton tops we can wear in just a couple of weeks. So if you're thinking about replacing a bunch of your oldies or you're simply looking into adding a few new pieces, I have you all covered. Because let's face it, you can never have too many stripes in your closet and don't listen to anyone who says you can't wear them 7 days a week:)

Any favourites?


From the top: 1. Chinti and Parker striped cotton top - 2. Breton stripe tee by Toast - 3. Iconic MariniĆ©re by Petit Bateau - 4. H&M striped top - 5. Breton top - 6. Cream Breton heart top - 7. Minquiers Moderne striped top - 8. Everlane's boatneck tee.

P.S: Icons and their stripes :)
P.P.S: Plus, a sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up later today!

(Inspired by Red Magazine. Quote and illustration by Bianca. Layout by exPress-o. Photos by/via Jess Ann Kirby, ELLE and Madewell)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want them all!!! Jill

Liesl said...

My sister LOVES stripes of any kind and through seeing her wear them, I've started loving them more as well, a classic fashion staple! I hope you are well, Diana, and it was so lovely hearing from you on my blog! :)

Amy Townsend said...

I'm wearing stripes right now but I definitely need some more ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk