This Week's Gems

Friday, February 10, 2017

My favourite silk shirt this moment...

Spot on!...

One of each, please...

 The cheeriest card I've seen in a while:)...

The snazziest statement necklace that I want to wear with silk blouses...

What a pretty little leather card case...

How uniquely stunning is this stacking trio?...

Chunky, comfortable and perfect for this hygge-time-of-the-year :)...

Frida Kahlo cat tote bag:)...

Chill-out - what a brilliant illustration...

I'm sooo ready for spring days and confetti tops:)...

I love every single thing about those grey boots...

What a jazzy rucksack!...

Everyday earrings to adore :)...

Giggle...

Daydreaming about plastering this swansy noir wallpaper all over my living room...

Yes to daffodil floral tea towels!...

What a cutie...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everything Diane. Jill

branda said...

Wonderful gems!

Love everything specially the elephant and the dachshund anatomy!

Paula

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk