Cheers to the Summer

Wednesday, June 21, 2017




Happy summer solstice, everyone! I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the season of smelling like sunscreen, finding comfort in breezy mornings and late night strolls by the water and drinking this cold-brewed shiso and hibiscus tea iced latte on repeat. I've had this recipe bookmarked for a few months now, just waiting and waiting for the right time to make it and finally last night, I managed to get all the ingredients and made it, so today I can celebrate the turn of the season with the creamiest and the prettiest drink around. Thanks for that, Lindsay:)

If you fancy joining in, here is the recipe. Cheers!

P.S: Capturing time.
P.P.S: A nifty little guide to understated summer in style.

(Photos by Dolly and Oatmeal)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delish. one Q, what other herb can i use for shiso?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk